November 2, 2013

TOO new TO handle?


For my Foundations of Christian Thought class we were given the assignment of writing a paper about a worldview and analyzing a song, movie or poem to show how it represents that worldview. Although that does not sound like a whole lot to do, I have never used the style turabian before. It is a little too new to handle. I know I can figure it out, but at the moment I am feeling just about every word used in the picture above. I am anxious about how my paper will turn out and the grade I will receive. Yet, in Matthew 6:25 it says, "“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life..." I need to apply this to everything. If I give it up to God and ask for his guidance I can do anything. And so can you! :) God can help you when you are feeling anxious, lost, confused, etc. He will always stick by your side! <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">


xoxo Britt

No comments: