October 20, 2013

Shaun T Ain't Got Nothin' On Me


WORKING OUT

Although there is a gym at Biola, I find that it is easiest for me to workout by myself or with friends. And normally that involves dancing. I remember being told by a friend at camp that I just had to do Hip Hop Abs. I was at first hesitant, but after trying it and loving it--I want to do it all the time. Warning: You WILL feel very sore after. But it is a good sore! Anyway, in college it may seem hard to find a way to exercise especially if you are always doing homework or doing things with friends. Finding the time to exercise is really important however. And I very much so recommend Hip Hop Abs. Shaun T is so funny and makes the time fly by. If you do it with friends that helps too! A+ review in my book! :)

xoxo Britt

No comments: